Happy New Year!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

SO THIS IS CHRISTMAS?



Christmas was much fun! Being with my family is always the best part. I was working until the very end to get all my crocheting done. Instead of trying to make gifts for EVERYONE I enlisted some help from DesignHer Gals. I purchased a membership and made note cards for family and friends (females). The personalized element of the cards were a big hit. Each set included their name and their likeness.... Check out their site designhergals.com for more info. I didn't make any gifts for the kids this year it was all about the LADIES.


I made hats and scarves for my aunts, cousins, sibs My Mom however got the "wrap". I had been promising her a wrap or shawl of some kind for the past 2 or 3 years, really since I learned to crochet. So 3 days before the big day I started. I only had to frog one row. It was painful but I take pride in the fact that it was only one row, one time. She loved it! See..


Pattern from Crochet Today Magazine July/August 2007

Well that's all for now I'm going to cut it short because tomorrow is January 2nd and I have to go back to work. Back to reality. *sigh*

I have resolved to loose weight this year, and to blog more. Wish me luck... I'm gonna need it.
Much love, wealth, health and fun to you in the year ahead.
XOXO, Kimberly